Enterprise Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) penetration is predicted to reach 390 million by 2015 with upwards to 70% of large organizations with well-established BYOD policies in place.The biggest challenge of BYOD for the enterprises is the challenge of secure file sharing and collaboration practices.There is a need to protect intellectual property and protect against intrusion threat and viruses while maintaining productivity, reporting, accountability and bottom line results.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/enterprise-byod-challenges-and-next-generation-over-the-top-ott-solutions
The enterprise organization must assess BYOD policies to ensure they meet these requirements without becoming too burdensome on administration or their workforce.Mind Commerce research indicates that Over-the-Top (OTT) solutions at the application and network level is the way to optimize the aforementioned goals, which are often otherwise in opposition to one another.
- Framework for successful enterprise BYOD adoption
- Major challenges for enterprise BYOD in 2013 and beyond
- OTT vendor solutions that can secure enterprise BYOD environment
- The significant role of mobile network operators and location companies
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile application developers
- Wireless handset manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- OTT application and service providers
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/165656
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948