Africa and the Middle East are two of the fastest growing regions in the world for mobile communications and Internet adoption/usage. As of June 2012, Internet penetration in the ME represented approximately 40 % of potential penetration while mobile penetration reaches nearly 100%. In certain countries, mobile Internet is prevalent, such as Saudi Arabia wherein roughly 80% of users have mobile broadband.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/lte-in-middle-east-and-africa-market-for-services-devices-and-infrastructure-2013-2017
The fourth generation (4G) of cellular via the LTE technology represents a huge step forward and opportunity for ME and Africa as it will open the door for many new applications, expanded usage of existing services, and many new user behaviors.
In this report we analyze the future of the LTE market in the Middle East and Africa 2013-2017. The report includes:
- The future of LTE in ME and Africa
- LTE technologies and the drivers for 4G
- Analysis of Middle East and Africa markets and players
- Forecasts for services, devices and infrastructure 2013 - 2017
- Wireless device manufacturers
- ME and Africa mobile network operators
- Global infrastructure and support service providers
- Investors in mobile and Internet infrastructure in ME and Africa
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166026
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948