During 2004-2011, the yeast output grew continuously, with the CAGR hitting 12.4%. In 2012, the figure approximated 257 kilotons in China, rising by 11.2%. The yeast production in China is mainly dominated by high active dry yeast, with output accounting for over 50% of total output; feed yeast contributes 15% or so of yeast output in China.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/china-yeast-industry-report-2012-2015
As an acknowledged sunrise industry, yeast industry enjoys bright development prospects. At present, the per capita bread consumption in Chinese Mainland reaches about 1.3 kg/year, much lower than that in Taiwan (9 kg/year) and Japan (10 kg/year) with similar dietary habits. Plus the demands of steamed bread, alcohol, etc. for yeast, the traditional yeast market capacity in China can amount to 384.8 kilotons theoretically.
Since the yeast market features a fairly high concentration degree, the leading companies have the bargaining power. As of 2012, there had been around 20 yeast manufacturers in China. In particular, Angel Yeast, AB MAURI and Lesaffre possess 12 plants, with capacity sharing 82% of the total. Except above three players, the rest yeast firms all characterize small scale, and the capacity of most enterprises is even less than 1,000 tons.
China Yeast Industry Report, 2012-2015 mainly covers the followings:
- Development status, import & export, competitive situation at home and abroad, development prospect, etc. of yeast industry in China;
- Upstream molasses price, output and producing areas, and the demand of downstream terminal markets (baking industry, beer industry and feed industry) for year in China, etc.;
- Operation, revenue structure, yeast business, gross margin, R&D and investment, and operation of nine subsidiaries, etc. of Angel Yeast (largest yeast producer in China);
- Operation, etc. of other seven companies in yeast industry in China (AB MAURI, Lesaffre, Ziying Biotechnology, Jiangmen Biotechnology, Xiwang Yeast, Tailong Food and Jiuding Yeast).
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/172869
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Overview of Yeast Industry
1.1 Brief Introduction
1.2 Main Yeast Products in China
1.3 Production Cost Structure
2. Development of Yeast Industry in China
2.2 Competitive Environment
2.3 Development Prospect
3. China Yeast Industry Chain
3.1 Upstream Raw Materials
3.2 Terminal Market
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948Blog: http://industry-research-reports.blogspot.com/