The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Austrian travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Austria
- The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Austrian travel and tourism sector
- Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Austrian travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/travel-and-tourism-in-austria-to-2017
Austria witnessed an increase in tourism activity during the review period. The decline in international arrivals in 2009 was compensated by the increase in domestic tourism. Over the forecast period, the country is expected to witness an increase in the number of visitors, both domestic and international, as well as an increase in tourist expenditure. The key reasons for growth are improving economic conditions in the European region which accounts for the majority of international arrivals to Austria, tourism promotion activities undertaken by the Austria National Tourist Office (ANTO), increasing air capacity and an increase in demand for health-and-wellness tourism. The key tourism offerings are the country’s distinctive central location in Europe, winter sports activities, its cultural and historical heritage, museums and palaces across the country, and serene landscapes.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Austria:
- It details historical values for the Austrian tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Austria
- It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian travel and tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Austrian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
- Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories
- Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in Austria
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/172752
- Given the sluggish domestic demand in the eurozone and fragile global economic recovery, Timetric expects the Austrian economy to grow at a modest pace of 0.5% in 2013. However, the economy is forecast to grow in the range of 1.6–1.9% over the remainder of the forecast period, in line with improvements in domestic and external demand conditions.
- According to Eurostat, in terms of tourism intensity, defined as the number of nights spent by residents and non-residents in the country compared to the country’s population, the Alpine region in Austria is among the most attractive destinations in the EU-27.
- Austria’s central location in Europe, at the intersection of trade and travel routes, is beneficial not only for the travel and tourism sector but also in terms of investment and business. As of 2012, headquarters or production sites of more than 300 international companies are located in Austria, of which 28 are Fortune 500 companies.
- Mean household income is expected to increase over the forecast period, increasing domestic tourist volumes as a result. The country also witnessed an increase in spa offers and adventure activity tours.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948