The use of telephony API's (telecom API) enables data dissemination to third parties over a defined interface, protocols, and procedures. Telecom networks inherently contain a lot of data for and about users, devices, usage, behaviors, status, and configuration.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/telephony-application-programmer-interface-api-ecosystem-value-chain-business-models-and-market-opportunities
Much of the data is unstructured or so called Big Data. Rather than dealing with a literal sea of data, API's allow the consuming entity (business, application, etc.) to obtain only the most relevant data and hence realize it as meaningful information. Telephony APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure and capabilities to create a vast array of business opportunities for carriers worldwide.
This research evaluates the current market, challenges, opportunities, and future prospects for telephony API based applications and services. The report analyzes the ecosystem, value-chain and players. The report includes a SWOT analysis of major telephony API companies. It also includes an assessment of recent M&A activity along with identification of potential acquisition targets.
This report includes:
- Telephony API business model analysis
- Vision for the future of telephony API marketplace
- Analysis of the role and importance of API aggregators
- Evaluation of the telephony API marketplace, drivers, and future prospects
- Analysis of industry M&A including potential acquiring companies and acquisition targets
- SWOT analysis of major telephony API players including: 2600 Hz, Callfire, Plivo, Tropo, Twilio, Urban Airship, and Voxeo
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167592
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948